The fourslide process is capable
of producing small parts at a
very rapid rate and cost effectively.
Here are advantages.
|• Reduced materials requirements
• Increased run rate
• Lower piece price
• Shorter tooling lead time
• Significantly less costly tooling
• Lowered tool modification costs
|• Ease of adjusting for material variability
• Simpler tool maintenance
• Capability to form complex parts
• Ability to integrate value-added manufacturing
• Cost effective for low to high quantity production
LIMITATIONS • machine tonnage • part size